Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny

Have you covered an epic hero before in previous English classes (think Odyssey from 9th grade)? Do you think that this video was epic?

What are four elements that make this epic, according to the textbook (and the little dude that we drew)?

And make sure you use complete sentences – you want to get as much XP as possible! 🙂

42 thoughts on “Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny

1. Chuck Norris died. That was epic. Not only that but the ultimite winner was Mr. Rogers. Why, how, when?- it dosen’t make since but its funny.

2. its epic because all these super heros tried to fight godzilla and it ended up being a big fight

3. Yes i have covered an epic hero before in pervious english in 9th grade..

This clip can be epic i guess but i am not really sure who exactly are the epic heros but i think it might be Chuck Norris, Godzilla, Mr. Rodgers.. etc. lol

4. Yes i have covered an epic hero before in pervious english in 9th grade.. This move can be epic i guess but i am not really sure who exactly are the heros. I think they are Chuck Norris, Mr. Rodgers, Batman, Godzilla.. Etc etc..

5. I’ve never covered a epic hero but if i had to I think I would choose captain america, because to me he was just an ordinary guy who they made epic and known because he suddenly became an hero. I kind of think that this video was pretty epic, i’ve never really seen anything like it, but it shows a lot of epic people of my time. The four elements that makes this epic would have to be, the epic hero, great events, quest and devine intervention, I picked the last one because when chuck norris came in, it was almost like he was coming from the heavens.

6. no i havent. yes it was an epic video i think it was because there was alot of epic hero in there.the four elements would be quest, valourous deeds, divine interventions, great events.

7. The story was epic because there was a century long battle between all of the most iconic modern day heros. Then when Chuck Norris is intorduced it is made out to be as if he is from the heavens, and will end the fight. In the end Mr. Rogers ends up defeating everyone, and he ends up commiting suicide because he was ashamed of killing eveyone.

8. I can’t remember if I covered this topic in 9th grade. Yes, because the video last for year and a lot of big heroes are in the fight. The elements that make this epic the fight between the heroes last for year or centuries, and there all the heroes you would see in TV.

9. I think this video is an epic video because it showing a lot of epic heros killing each other and fighting with each other instead of helping people there destroying each other very epic

10. yes i covered an epic hero in 9th grade, yes this video was epic because it heros and showed lots of heros and helped me understand what an epic really meant

11. yes i have covered an epic in my english 3 with ms. Fowler when it was time for the end of the school projects. what made this epic is that they had lots of heros that are fightin to defeat the bad guys. this battle went on for centuries and only one person would be left standing.chuck norris came down from the heavens with incrediable strength.but in the end the only person stand was mr. rogers and he sacrificed his self.

12. i have not read the odyssey in of my past classes. yes i think this movie was epic beause mr. rogers killed himself after he knows he did something very wrong. the four elements: epic hero, quest, valorous deeds, divine interventions.

13. I’ve read not only the Odessy, but Paradise Lost and Dante’s Inferno. I defininatly think that this was an epic.

This was an epic because all the characters were heros in some way or another, there was an epic battle, and and ultimate winner, as well as a devine intervention from Chuck Norris.

(I love this video! I saw it many years ago.)

14. Yeah, The Odyssey, unfortunately.

The video was pretty epic. I mean, Mr. Rogers won. How is that nottt epic? And Chuck Norris kicked Indiana Jones in the crotch. Yeah, epic.

15. We covered one in 9th grade but the problem with it was is it was so long i didnt really enjoy it, it was boring. This video was insane i think chuck norris was the divine intervention and Mr Rogers was the hero

16. i think ive learned about an epic hero before in like freshman english. but thats when i was a bad kid so i dont really remember it.
    i think this video is epic because mr. rogers out of all the heros won the fight.

17. This movie was epic because it covered everyone important. It had an important event going on which was an ultimate battle. It had good guys like abraham lincoln and bad guys like darth vader.

18. Have you covered an epic hero before in previous English classes (think Odyssey from 9th grade)? Do you think that this video was epic? i dont think i have covered an epic hero before i possibly have but have no memory of doing so. Yes i guess that video is epic. They were all heros of some sort n brawled to the end.

-They were all heros.
    -They brawled till death
    -it was funny
    -it was very dramatic

And make sure you use complete sentences – you want to get as much XP as possible

19. Yes I hsve covered epic before in a previous English class.And yes I think that the video was epic because Chuck Norris coming from the Heavens to fight and Mr.Rogers coming to fight with a machete who would think that he would do that?

20. Yes i have read an epic

The epic situation from this video is that its a show down between people that we portray as great people because they have been in movies or shows or things that we grew up litsening to.

21. No, i never covered any epic heroe in 9th grade.
    The video to me seems epic because everyone there is a heroe.

22. Yes i covered an epic hero before, and the movie clip was epic all the way and the epic heros where chuck norris, Mr. Rogers and godzilla but there was more epic heros.

23. I read the Odyssey. The video was an epic story.
    Chuck Norris was the divine intervention, epic hero was Mr. Rogers, the quest was to kill godzilla, valorous deeds was fighting godzilla and all the other hero’s as well.

24. The epic thing about this was they made such a big deal about chuck norris. They were just exagerating that he is very epic but he ended up dying in the end. So he is not very epic.

25. Yea like most people from grades before i’ve read the Odyssey. But this video was somewhat epic because of the huge battle itself. There was so many different kills that were just so outta there.

26. Yes, i covered an epic hero & the movie clip was epic all the way and the epic heros where chuck norris, Mr. Rogers and godzilla but there was more epic heros.

27. Yes, I’ve learned about it before but I don’t remember it. I think the video was somewhat epic. The four things that makes this epic is that it lasted for a century and all the heroes were trying to out-do each other, also jackie chan deflected a bullet, that was epic.

28. Yes I learned it in 9th grade. And the video was epic. 4 things that make something epic are how long things took in the story, famous and infous, and lastly and was the story complete

29. On top of that there were heros and villans just having 1 big fight. And yes the fact that Mr. Rogers won was a ridiculously epic fail…… HE CREEPY he should have been epically slaughteres

30. I dont remember going over epic in 9th grade, well i cant even remember 9th grade. I honestly think the video was epicly annoying.

31. yess. we did cover the oddessy in the 9th grade.
    & for this video i think its an epyc video.
    Optimus prime was a hero and mr. rogers wins at the end.

32. yes i have covered an epic hero before. the movie clip was epic battle i guess because it had all of the epic heros fighting against each other. who would of thought Mr. Rogers would win the ulimate show down 😮

33. I can’t remember if I did or not in 9th grade. I probably have but I’m not sure. The video was deffinetly a epic video. What makes this video epic, was the famous people, Chuck Norris cutting Batmans head off with his thighs, the showdown, and how long the events took in the story.

34. yes i have covered an epic hero in english 1 freshman year

i think yes it can be epic but i am not really sure… i think the epic hero is Mr.Rogers,godzilla

35. Anything with Chuck Norris is epic, too bad he died. Mr. Rodgers shouldn’t have been in the ultimate showdown. In no way, shape or form is he in anyway possible epic by any stretch of the imagination. I’ve seen this so many times and the ending is the worst part.

36. I have covered the Odyssey before in English. This video is epic because they are all epic heroes or something (except for Godzilla). Four elements that make this video epic is they were all heroes, had a quest to all be the winner, how long of the time period, and it was dramatic.

37. Have you covered an epic hero before in previous English classes (think Odyssey from 9th grade)? Do you think that this video was epic?
    We covered the Odyssey in 9th grade which had to do with the epic hero odyseuss. This video was an epic battle but the video itself was not long enough to be epic. The showdown lasted a century so that is epic.

What are four elements that make this epic, according to the textbook (and the little dude that we drew)? There were many epic hero’s and epic villians which is the first elements that qualify this is an epic video. The second element is the quest, all of these people are on a quest to be the last survivor. The third element is the deeds that were done. some of the deeds is that chuck norris chopped batmans head off. the third element is divie intervention and chuck norris descended from heaven and could have been sent from god. The great event that occured to me was that abe lincoln rose from the dead.

And make sure you use complete sentences – you want to get as much XP as possible!

38. Yeah i have covered an epic before in the ninth grade. also i think the video was epic becasue of the blood, guts, movie stars, and social icons.

39. Yes i coverd the Odysey in 9th grade. heck yes it was epic!!

The Four elements were the heroes, had a quest to win, how long it was, and it was dramatic! i dont know who da epic hero was i think its between Mr rodgers and Chuck Noris!

40. I do believe that the video was an epic hero video because it displayed many different exsamples of an epic hero to us. The video displayed multiple heroes like; batman, superman, and spiderman, and many others that we find as our epic heroes like movie and tv show stars like; Chuck Norris and Mr. Rodgers. So in my opinion yes it is a epic hero video.