9/13/17 (Level)

Reminder: we have a Dark Ages quiz tomorrow! Don’t freak out – it’s not worth cheating on or losing sleep over, but you can review my pictures and in Schoology to help. I’m also going to let you use my pictures on the quiz.

I showed all of my classes MLA format (how to do it manually and find a template in Word and Docs) and I gave you time to start drafting your essay. I handed back all prewriting charts and showed you my comments and suggestions. I conferenced with a few students and helped a few students organize their essay using text structures.

Please, please, please use your time wisely. I desperately want these essays turned in on time because I have a grading day next Wednesday. If you turn your essay in late, that means <guilt trip> I’ll have to spend my personal time at home on the weekend to grade your late work and poor Eleanor will cry because Mommy will have to Oak ‘Em all weekend long</guilt trip>.

I really try hard to set it up so that you don’t have to work on classwork at home. Please extend the same respect to me. 🙂