8/31/15 – A

I am SO glad to be back, y’all! Thank you for making it such an easy transition back! Surgery is never fun, especially at the start of the school year.

We spent the first part of the day discussing and reviewing what we did last week. I’ll put the zeros in as soon as I can, but remember – I only take late points off for major work.

We also discussed what Old English was and I read the Lord’s Prayer so you can see just how foreign Old English is from modern day English.

We printed the Anglo-Saxon History (Peanut, Butter, Jelly) into OneNote. We are not going to read this all individually ourselves, we are going to split up the work within our group. The sections you are responsible for are listed on the back of your card.

Read your sections, highlighting what you think are the important notes. If you needĀ help or just want to double check to make sure that you got the best information, call me over so I can double check it.

Once you have read all of your sections, then you can DRAW your notes. You will draw each section on an index card for a total of three index cards.

Here is the one that I have already done for all groups:

PBJ SingleJust like I taught the class what each one of these pictures meant, tomorrow, you will teach your groups members the information, make a poster, and take a group test over the information (using your notes and text).