IVA – 9/2/14

After a three day absence, Captain Riley is finally back! To be honest, I’m really regretting being gone for so long on the first week of school, but a teacher’s gotta do what a teacher’s do. Yo.

I’m not sure I’ll get back entries for the days I was gone last week, but everything is in Blackboard.

The first thing we did today was colored a map of British Isles – everything we read in this class is from this place, so we may as well figure look at where our literature is coming from.

Map of British IslesIf you fill this map out, you can use it on the final exam.

I set you up into groups based on your Nature and Demeanors from yesterday. Each group member picked a card: Peanut, Butter, or Jelly.

We printed the Anglo-Saxon History (Peanut, Butter, Jelly) into OneNote. Except if you  had a group of four. Then one person was Time. We are not going to read this all individually ourselves, we are going to split up the work within our group. The sections you are responsible for are listed on the back of your card.

Read your sections, highlighting what you think are the important notes. If you need help or just want to double check to make sure that you got the best information, call me over so I can double check it.

Once you have read all of your sections, then you can DRAW your notes. You will draw each section on an index card for a total of three index cards.